We are thrilled to present information for the 35 Annual Sylvania Fall Festival, Sylvania’s largest event!
Based on the community’s response, we are pleased to share 2020 marks the first 2-day Sylvania Fall Festival in the event’s history.
2020 Event Rules & Registration Guidelines
- Registration will be open online from June 1st - August 30th
- Craft-type vendors can submit their registration, payment, and booth & product photos
- Send 5 booth & product photos to TScott@SylvaniaChamber.org
- Full payment must be made online at the time of registration.
- All completed registration submissions will be reviewed by a selection committee.
- Registration is not guaranteed. Selected vendors will be notified by September 7.
- If you are not selected, a full refund will be given.
Due to COVID-19, the Sylvania Chamber merged the Sylvania Spring Expo (an annual event in April comprised of mostly business booths) with the Sylvania Fall Festival. Our team made this decision to ensure our Sylvania Spring Expo booths still had an opportunity to be visible within the Sylvania community. We are not soliciting any additional business booths at this time. Only Craft & Farmer's Market vendors will be accepted. If you have any questions, please email Michelle Sprott directly at MSprott@SylvaniaChamber.org